Paisley Bikers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pack ride this sunday paisley to eaglesham .ect...

3 posters

Go down

pack ride this sunday paisley to eaglesham .ect... Empty pack ride this sunday paisley to eaglesham .ect...

Post by hektaburnz Fri 3 May - 3:49

lets get some riders oot to have a gingerly ride up to eaglesham on sunday.then see were the day goes.up for ideas.any bike/biker welcome so those with l plates get yer arse oot on yer bike.meet at the car park in the sky.aka robertsons car park.near the dogging haunts

hektaburnz

Back to top Go down

pack ride this sunday paisley to eaglesham .ect... Empty Re: pack ride this sunday paisley to eaglesham .ect...

Post by Royster Fri 3 May - 8:20

Would love too,but at an event on at the kelvin hall this Sunday! Enjoy, I hope it stays dry?
Royster
Royster
Admin

Back to top Go down

pack ride this sunday paisley to eaglesham .ect... Empty Re: pack ride this sunday paisley to eaglesham .ect...

Post by hektaburnz Fri 3 May - 19:31

whats your event.nozey lad

hektaburnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Royster Sat 4 May - 18:45

Kickboxing! Scottish WAKO open, first one in 5 year held in Scotland
Royster
Royster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hektaburnz Sun 5 May - 6:30

sweet

hektaburnz

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force Tue 14 May - 6:19

How did your ride out go? I was away on the other side of the world. Otherwise I'd have tagged along.
G-force
G-force
Admin

https://paisleybikers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hektaburnz Wed 15 May - 5:22

the ride was a hoot blew the end of my pipe weak rivets met a rider with a death wish it was comedy tho he had full leathers and sweet r1 98 and a pair of lecosse trainers .wrong side of the road blind of camber bends doin over and undertakes nutter.how was the lands of far am headn yp the braes the noo for a blast.got nw200 on friday

hektaburnz

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force Wed 15 May - 6:24

Sounds pretty mental! Why would you wear full leathers and a pair of trainers? Wtf?!
The good ol' U S of A was excellent. Pretty full on. Drinkin, Gamblin, shootin, bikin! Mostly drinkin tho! Still not got round to sortin out my pics yet..
You heading to the NW200 then? If I had any holidays left I'd have loved to go over. Maybe next year..
G-force
G-force
Admin

https://paisleybikers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Royster Wed 15 May - 9:17

Yeh we missed it on our annual run last year due to the weather! Would love to see the NW200, its ment to be mint!
Royster
Royster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down