Paisley Bikers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run out this sunday 6th May

2 posters

Go down

Run out this sunday 6th May  Empty Run out this sunday 6th May

Post by Kennypa4 Fri 4 May - 4:12

Hey guys dont know of any of you will be interested but i am heading out a run with about 35 Friends from scottishbikers forum Juts wondered is any of you want to tag in Should be a good day Guy like myself in renfrew are leaving at 0945 to meet at costa coffee at the Lomondgate roundabout Dumbarton for 1000 10 30 leave there round to inveraray and wait for the other troops to come from the Welly then head up to Oban via Lochgilphead think some of the other guys are heading up via glencoe after that but i think i will possibly head round to dunoon and over the ferry and home last bit not set in stone see how i feel
Kennypa4
Kennypa4

Back to top Go down

Run out this sunday 6th May  Empty Re: Run out this sunday 6th May

Post by Kennypa4 Sat 5 May - 17:43

Right Guys see no one is interested Good in a way I might have to pull out myself Been looking for another dog for a while Found one i like So might have to go see it Tomorrow. as i can make it today
Kennypa4
Kennypa4

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force Sun 6 May - 4:00

I would've loved to go on this run Kenny but I've had to strip the exhaust off the bike to get it welded. Turned out that rattle we couldn't find outside Roys was coming from the exhaust. It had split in two at the collector box! Shocked
I only discovered it at the easter egg run and I'd done nothing to it since. Now it's panic time for its mot! Rolling Eyes
G-force
G-force
Admin

https://paisleybikers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down