Paisley Bikers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie - Hello

3 posters

Go down

Newbie - Hello Empty Newbie - Hello

Post by B King Buddy Thu 5 Apr - 19:12

Hello. Was told by a friend (Thumper) about your forum and thought I would take a look. Sight looks good and appears you guys organise a few runouts so thought I would like to join in. I currently have a Suzuki B King - hence my username - and previously had a GSX1400. Looking forward to maybe meeting up with some of you fairly soon.
B King Buddy
B King Buddy

Back to top Go down

Newbie - Hello Empty Re: Newbie - Hello

Post by G-force Fri 6 Apr - 2:44

Welcome Aboard B King Buddy! Yes, Thumper told me today you were joining . Glad you like the site. To be honest it's been a bit quiet lately probably because it's so early in the season and the weather is still pretty crap but I reckon it should pick up soon enough.
We do try to have regular rideouts, usually West coast, Largs for a quick chippy or cone and Inveraray(chippy).. if we've got a bit more time.. and Oban (chippy! can you see a pattern? Very Happy ) quite often.
Keep your eyes peeled for rideout posts and by all means if you're heading out, give us a shout..
G-force
G-force
Admin

https://paisleybikers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by B King Buddy Fri 6 Apr - 8:18

Cheers will do. Like the idea of supporting local chippies but I guess any excuse to get out for a run is good enough for me sunny Give me a nod when you are thinking of a run and will see if can make it. Any guys doing the Easter Egg Run on Sunday ?
B King Buddy
B King Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklisted Mon 9 Apr - 22:22

Welcome to the site B king!
Blacklisted
Blacklisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content